Autocollage 2008 & Windows 7.
Since I`ve upgraded from Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 Home Premium, Autocollage 2008 only shows a black screen when I click on the create tab.
All my drivers are up to date as is the .Net.
Is it possible that Autocollage does not work with Windows 7?
If it does not work with Windows 7, that will be a real bummer.
Anwsers to the Problem Autocollage 2008 & Windows 7.
Welcome to Microsoft Answers Forum!
You can check in Windows 7 compatibility center whether Auto Collage is compatible with Windows 7 or not.
If it is not compatible you can try running in compatibility mode by following the steps given below:
Run the Program Compatibility Wizard
1. Open the Program Compatibility Wizard by clicking the
Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking
Programs, and then clicking Use an older program with this version of Windows.
2. Follow the instructions in the wizard.
If you cannot install a program, insert the installation disc for the program and, using the wizard, browse to the program's setup file, usually called Setup.exe, Install.exe, or something similar.
is not designed to work on programs that have an .msi file name extension.
To change compatibility settings manually for a program, right-click the icon for the program, click
Properties, and then click the Compatibility tab.
For more information please visit the following link given below:
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Autocollage 2008 & Windows 7. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Autocollage 2008 & Windows 7.:
How to Fix Autocollage 2008 & Windows 7. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How to Fix Error - Automatic update failed and Windows will not start?,How to Fix - backup & recovery window, when clicking on turn on schedule or anything on that page.?,Tech Support: Backup unable to complete,Fast Solution to Problem: attempting to restore my files from windows back up which is my hard drive, it will copy but unable to open what can I do to retrieve those documents,Back button mostly unresponsive after viewing PDF file in browser window Tech Support,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?