bsod 0xd1 after run any windows virtual pc
After run any virtual computer (with/without Windows XP mode) Windows Virtual PC
immediately crashes to BSOD 0x000000d1.
In safe mode I can't run virtul PC (can't run virtualpc server), after diagnostic startup (msconfig - only elementary drivers and services) system crashes too.
Dumpchk tell that failed ntkrnlpa.exe
Bluescreenview marked ntkrnlpa.exe and vpcvmm.sys
This info on screen:
*** STOP: 0x000000d1 (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000008, 0x00000000)
*** ntkrnlpa.exe - Address 0x830785fb base at 0x83037000 DateStamp 0x4ea76eb4
- update all drivers, remove old
- update BIOS
- uninstall KB958559 and Windows Virtual PC (from system components) and install this newly
- uninstall Windows XP mode
- Create a new virtual machine completely from scratch
- testmem and change memory modules
- burn test of processor
- unistall drivers and remove graphics card (GeForce 210) and use other (integrated on chipset G45 - my motherboard is Asus P5Q-EM)
- reinstall Windows (the option "upgrade")
but none of this helped...
Keys to the Problem bsod 0xd1 after run any windows virtual pc
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing bsod 0xd1 after run any windows virtual pc.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: bsod 0xd1 after run any windows virtual pc:
How to Fix bsod 0xd1 after run any windows virtual pc with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.18.104.22.168 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: How to Fix - bug in Content Advisor constant pop ups Ratings Pol file?,[Solved] BSOD Netio.sys error?,BSOD tcpip.sys -- I've tried many recommendations to resolve this, still no luck [Solved],Troubleshoot:BSOD (Upgraded to Windows 8) Error,Solution to Problem: BSOD 0x0A ntoskrnl.exe - over and over again,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work