Thursday, August 25, 2016

Tech Support: BSOD with error message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, STOP: 0x00000050".

BSOD with error message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, STOP: 0x00000050".

Original Title: Windows 7 home won't load past start up screen
 
November 13, 2013 - 15 updates were loading as I shut down my laptop for the night.
I allowed the system to complete updates.
The next day I attempted to boot up my system.
The POST passes with no problems.
Once the system starts to load windows, the system
hangs at a BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
the stop code is ***STOP: 0x00000050.
 I have attempted to run chkdsk /r but the system says the disk is write protected. 

I was able to use the cmd prompt to copy my important files to a usb drive.
SFC /scannow will not run as there is an update waiting to be run after a reboot.
I have rebooted several times. 

When I attempt to use my copy of Win 7 pro to repair and/or clean install it hangs at expanding windows files (0%)... 
Up until the 13th, my laptop had been running fine.
All the tests I have run ( memtest, system recovery tests in the recovery menu, etc) show no hardware faults. 

I am not sure how to find the list of recent updates that were processed on that night.
So I am at a loss for tonight ( 4 more hours of searching for solutions and running a variety of tests).
Where do I go next?

Keys to the Problem BSOD with error message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, STOP: 0x00000050".

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Update and run your antivirus software. Windows doesn't come with antivirus software, but Action Center can often monitor the antivirus software that you or your computer manufacturer have installed.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: BSOD with error message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, STOP: 0x00000050".:

How to Fix BSOD with error message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, STOP: 0x00000050". with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.2.2.0.0 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.2.2.3.0 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.2.0.6.22 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.1.1.88.1 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Troubleshoot:Bulleted Lists Within Word,How to Fix Problem - Bookmarks not being saved?,Troubleshooting:Bold Numbers in TOC,How to Fix Error - c: disk is full, could I remove some prgram away to other disk?,Bulk Mail Merge with Multiple Templates,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work

No comments:

Post a Comment