BSOD 0x0000003b please halp!
I've been experiencing this problem for several weeks now.
I've read up a bunch of what could be causing this problem, and all that I've gained thus far is a headache and being more confused.
However, in similar threads that I read for this problem on these forums, the techs usually asked to zip up the minidump files and post them.
050813-28251-01.dmp 5/8/2013 4:06:56 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`c0000005 fffff960`00786cf9 fffff880`054120e0 00000000`00000000 cdd.dll cdd.dll+6cf9 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+6f880
C:\Windows\Minidump\050813-28251-01.dmp 4 15 7600 292,792
is the latest error I have.
But I don't see anywhere on this forum page where I can add files (my zipped up file)
Again, this has been happening about once a day for 2 weeksish.
Anwsers to the Problem BSOD 0x0000003b please halp!
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: BSOD 0x0000003b please halp!:
How to Fix BSOD 0x0000003b please halp! with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.18.104.22.168 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: [Solution] Cable Modem w\/Router? - What is the advantage of having a router with my cable modem?,Troubleshooter of Error: Bryce 7.1 Side by Side error,Troubleshooting:Boot sector is not found at bootup or reboot.,How Can I Fix - Browser keeps loading http:\\\\myclock.info\\fp\\index.html... Why??,Solution to Error: BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f),All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work