Monday, April 18, 2016

[Anwsered] All APPS does not work When I right click on start screen I get the All APPS icon, but when I click on the Icon I get a "blue" screen and Windows Stalls.

All APPS does not work When I right click on start screen I get the All APPS icon, but when I click on the Icon I get a "blue" screen and Windows Stalls.

I installed Windows 8 yesterday.  However, I did not get this error when I was running the test version.  Same PC.  I ran the test version for several months without problem.

Anwsers to the Problem All APPS does not work When I right click on start screen I get the All APPS icon, but when I click on the Icon I get a "blue" screen and Windows Stalls.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Run CHKDSK to Fix All APPS does not work When I right click on start screen I get the All APPS icon, but when I click on the Icon I get a "blue" screen and Windows Stalls.

  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Reboot your computer.
An error might pop up:

"Access denied as you do not have significant privileges. You have to invoke this utility in elevated mode."

If you receive the above error message, it means you are not logged into you computer as an Administrator. If that's the case, follow these steps to run the command prompt in elevated mode:

  • Go to theStart button.
  • Go to "All Programs > Accessories" and right click on "Command Prompt".
  • Select "Run as Administrator".
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Reboot your computer.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All APPS does not work When I right click on start screen I get the All APPS icon, but when I click on the Icon I get a "blue" screen and Windows Stalls.:

How to Fix All APPS does not work When I right click on start screen I get the All APPS icon, but when I click on the Icon I get a "blue" screen and Windows Stalls. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment