Thursday, April 28, 2016

Troubleshooting:all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file Error

all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file

If I move them to my regular messages than they say unspecified when i dislay them and I can't read any of them but can delete them.  I want some of them and don't know why they go into the delete msg file when they are in my address file.....HELP......simple
terms please       windows vista  thank you

Anwsers to the Problem all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Because of this all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.

Lastly, this error all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.

In order to resolve all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:

  1. Start the computer and log in as administrator
  2. Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
  3. Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
  4. On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
  5. Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file:

How to Fix all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related:
Read More: [Solution] all my icons on my desktop changed to Microsoft Offoce picture manager. Every time I ty to get into a program microsoft office opens up. How can I fix this?,How to Fix Problem - all my mail is being intercepted .my name is not even on the header like it use to be .and it says x message i know someone is doing this how do i get rid of them??,How to Fix Problem - All my documents have suddenly saved as notepad. How do I get them back to word so i can access them??,Solution to Error: All my RAM is dissapearing, need help!,[Anwsered] all of a sudden i am unable to open photo files sent to outlook-,all I have Windows Internet Explorer 8 and I have several instances of I.E. Explorer running on my task manager with music from radio etc.. playing this sounds like malware,all emails in in box disappearing,All I have on my computer is a Blue screen and a non-workable tab bar. Only way I can get online to look for help is through task manager...,All icons are opening with Google chrome application,All desktop icons have changed to Internet Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment