Thursday, April 28, 2016

How to Fix Problem - All non-windows processes suspended at startup?

All non-windows processes suspended at startup

For the last month or so, all programs that I try to open start as suspended-  I have to go in to resource moniter monitor and resume them, otherwise I could literally end up waiting hours for them to start.
Not a problem with opening windows explorer,
task manager, etc.
Also not a problem with programs set to run at startup. 

Don't know if this is significant, but  nothing is under "analyze wait chain", and when I hit resume, about half the time a box comes up that says it was suspended by another user.
I've run virus scans, found nothing. 

I thought I had fixed the problem by uninstalling Firefox, but no dice, problem came back.
 


Running windows 7 64 bit.
4 gig ram. 

Fairly certain this is not enough info for anyone to give me an answer so if someone needs anything else, tell me how to get it cause I know very little. 

edit: similar description of the problem can be found here: http://superuser.com/questions/274664/programs-are-suspended-on-startup-and-ending-them-causes-explorer-to-crash

Solutions to the Problem All non-windows processes suspended at startup

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Make Sure that your Hardware Meets the System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: All non-windows processes suspended at startup:

How to Fix All non-windows processes suspended at startup with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related:
Read More: How Can I Fix - All my usb isnt working error \"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)\"?,[Solution] all my icons on my desktop changed to Microsoft Offoce picture manager. Every time I ty to get into a program microsoft office opens up. How can I fix this?,all my incoming e-mails are attachments [Anwsered],Troubleshooter of Error: all icons to word pad icons,Troubleshoot:All my control panel items are missing in windows7.When i open its just a blank window with no items in it,how do i get my control panel items back?,All desktop icons and shortcuts associated to one program,All files are opening in Windows Media Player,All desktop shortcuts opening with Windows Media Player by default. Error codes C00D1199 and C00D0FEA.,All desktop icon changed to WMP (Windows Media Player),All browsers are having corrupted Arial font issues, and it's persistent with each reboot after installing Arial font.

No comments:

Post a Comment