after upgrading to windows 7 (10/10), am unable to get access the paint program I had with the windows vista (bought 2007)
Keys to the Problem after upgrading to windows 7 (10/10), am unable to get access the paint program I had with the windows vista (bought 2007)
Type: CMD, from the results, right click CMD
Click 'Run as Administrator'
At the Command Prompt, type: sfc/scannow
This will check for any integrity violations
Restart your system
If that does not work:
Click Start, type: Run
Hit Enter on your keyboard
Type in the following information: %windir%\system32
Search for: mspaint.exe
right click it and click Pin to Start menu
Teching It Easy: With Windows |ActiveWin |Notebooks |
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: after upgrading to windows 7 (10/10), am unable to get access the paint program I had with the windows vista (bought 2007):
How to Fix after upgrading to windows 7 (10/10), am unable to get access the paint program I had with the windows vista (bought 2007) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After start up toshiba screen appears but windows does not boot just a black screen with cursor Tech Support,[Solution] After Oct 13 update, screen transitions are slow fades,Troubleshooter of Error: After windows updates,task bar and desktop icons disappeared Windows 7 Starter,[Anwsered] after re-imaging my computer, there are many files that can't be opened because of a file extension. is there any site i can get all file extensions?,How to Resolve - Al digitalizar un documento sale. No se puede completar operación error 0X00000015. El dispositico no está listo?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator