Thursday, April 28, 2016

Troubleshooting:All my excel files have disappeared. I cannot find them in doctemp. How can I get them back again? Error

All my excel files have disappeared. I cannot find them in doctemp. How can I get them back again?

The last time I updated my excel [2007, Vista] budget file, I was able to access them by clicking on the list at the bottom of the File menu.
 Today, that list is still there, but I get an error message.
 When I went into the file from Documents, I noticed
that they are not listed.
 How can I get them back?

Anwsers to the Problem All my excel files have disappeared. I cannot find them in doctemp. How can I get them back again?

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

If you have accidentally deleted the files they may be in the recycle bin.
If you have accidentally moved the files you could try using Search to find them.
Otherwise you will have to restore them from a recent backup of your files.

Run CHKDSK
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Restart your computer.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All my excel files have disappeared. I cannot find them in doctemp. How can I get them back again?:

How to Fix All my excel files have disappeared. I cannot find them in doctemp. How can I get them back again? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: ,All browsers and the softwares which run from internet is also not working,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All documents open in [Read Only] and [Compatibility Mode] from Windows Explorer,All day long Windows Internet Explorer stop working this is driving me crazy?,all i get is a generic page not awindows 8 page

No comments:

Post a Comment