Monday, April 18, 2016

How to Resolve - After uninstalling Windows Security Essentials, my comptuer freezes on startup. I can't even get to my desktop.?

After uninstalling Windows Security Essentials, my comptuer freezes on startup. I can't even get to my desktop.

As the title said, after uninstalling MS security essentials, I rebooted my computer.
When I entered in my password, it stayed on the loading screen for a full minute.
Then I was stuck on a black screen.
My mouse cursor was there, but it was just a black
background.
I've tried hard restarting three times now and every time, I get stuck in the same place.

Is this punishment for uninstalling the security program?

Keys to the Problem After uninstalling Windows Security Essentials, my comptuer freezes on startup. I can't even get to my desktop.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Try booting to Safe Mode and try a clean boot.
   To get into Safe Mode when you first power up, hit F8 about once a second until you get the menu and select Safe Mode.
 Then run MSCONFIG and click the Startup tab.
 Uncheck everything except your antivirus
program and reboot.
  If that doesn't fix it, go back to Safe Mode and MSCONFIG and click the Startup tab.
 Click the box that says "Hide Microsoft services".
 Then uncheck everything else you see there except (again) your antivirus program.
 Reboot and see if that fixes
it.
 
  If that doesn't fix it, go back to Safe Mode and do a System Restore to before you did the uninstall.
 You'll be back with MSE, but at least you'll have your system back.

I hope this helps.
 Good luck.

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After uninstalling Windows Security Essentials, my comptuer freezes on startup. I can't even get to my desktop.:

How to Fix After uninstalling Windows Security Essentials, my comptuer freezes on startup. I can't even get to my desktop. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:Age of Mythology Gold Edition Error,Fast Solution to Error: After installing Windows 7 Pro, getting error message trying to open Norton or getting on line \"the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect\",[Anwsered] After installing Windows 7 cursor is moving backwards,Troubleshoot:After upgrading to windows 8 my optical drive and HDMI out have stopped working.,Troubleshooting:After Windows 8.1 update, sound not working,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment