Thursday, April 28, 2016

Tech Support: All messages not showing in Windows Mail

All messages not showing in Windows Mail

My Windows Mail used to open showing the list of emails by to, from and date in Inbox, Sent etc , but all of a sudden I open a folder and get an open message - no list to choose from.  It's set on Show All Messages.  The only way I can see messages other
than the one showing when I open is to click on View and Previous Message - no list to tell me what's in any of my folders.

Anwsers to the Problem All messages not showing in Windows Mail

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Thanks!  But I don't know how to compact or repair the database.  Forgot to mention I have Vista.

If you download the program I gave you it has buttons to do that.

Check Windows System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All messages not showing in Windows Mail:

How to Fix All messages not showing in Windows Mail with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: all of a sudden I can't open any documents I already have in excel 2010...why?,Troubleshoot:All my control panel items are missing in windows7.When i open its just a blank window with no items in it,how do i get my control panel items back?,Tech Support: All my icons open with Notepad. How do I fix it?,[Solution] All my applications \/ programs open in wordpad,How to Fix Error - all my exe file become lnk?,All excell wworksheats come up as "read only" I can not unlock them and I did not try to lock them. Help, please.,all emails in in box disappearing,All desktop icons and shortcuts associated to one program,All drop boxes are scrolling,All contacts show on emails sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment