Thursday, April 28, 2016

[Anwsered] all my programs open with windows media how to fix this

all my programs open with windows media how to fix this

windows media dont stay close and open every time i try to open a program

Solutions to the Problem all my programs open with windows media how to fix this

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi Carmenperez,
Follow the instructions below which might help you in resolving the issue.
Method 1:
When you run an .exe file on a Windows Vista-based or Windows 7-based computer, the file may start a different program
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950505
Check if the issue is resolved.
Method 2:
1.       Open Default Programs by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Default Programs.
2.       Click on “Associate a file type or protocol with a program”.
3.       Look for the extension for which you want to change the file associations under “Name” and Click on change program on the top right corner.
4.       In the “Open with” dialog box select the related program.
5.       Click on OK and close.
You may refer the link below to change the file associations and default programs which might help you in resolving the issue.
Change which programs Windows uses by default
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Change-which-programs-Windows-uses-by-default
Check if the issue is resolved.

To check for Windows updates

  1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: all my programs open with windows media how to fix this:

How to Fix all my programs open with windows media how to fix this with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooting:All my excel files have disappeared. I cannot find them in doctemp. How can I get them back again? Error,Troubleshooter of Error: All my icons appear as Media Center icons,[Solution] all my icons on my desktop changed to Microsoft Offoce picture manager. Every time I ty to get into a program microsoft office opens up. How can I fix this?,all my incoming e-mails are attachments [Anwsered],[Solution] All my applications \/ programs open in wordpad,All computers in a network cannot browse one specific external website - Possible DNS issue?,All I get is: The type of file system is NTFS. Error found. CHKDSK cannot continue in Read-Only Mode...,all I have Windows Internet Explorer 8 and I have several instances of I.E. Explorer running on my task manager with music from radio etc.. playing this sounds like malware,All emails disappeared from Outlook 2013,All formulas in one cell yield a value of 1

No comments:

Post a Comment