Thursday, April 28, 2016

How to Fix Error - all my desktop icons are same and running on same program ,how to make it run as their original program?

all my desktop icons are same and running on same program ,how to make it run as their original program

my desktop,start and all icons are running on a same program(default program),if i click on any icon its running on the default program,how to make it run on their original program.
eg : when i click on divx player ,it opens nero because nero has been
made default progrm ,when i click on intenet explorer it also open's nero.so how can i  solve this problem and all icons on my desktop are of nero icons.so how could i make it as original icons and run their coresponding program.please help me.......

Keys to the Problem all my desktop icons are same and running on same program ,how to make it run as their original program

Download Error Fixer (Free)

This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing all my desktop icons are same and running on same program ,how to make it run as their original program.

  1. Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
  2. Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
  3. Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
  4. Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
  5. Set the Value to 0x00000001.
  6. Close and reopen your Control Panel.
  7. Restart the Microsoft Windows.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: all my desktop icons are same and running on same program ,how to make it run as their original program:

How to Fix all my desktop icons are same and running on same program ,how to make it run as their original program with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All my icons appear as Media Center icons,Troubleshooter of Error: all of a sudden I can't open any documents I already have in excel 2010...why?,How to Resolve - All my toolbars are missing?,All my desktop shortcuts have changed to Word logo on Windows 7.,How to Fix - All my icons were changed to Windows photo viewer?,All docs showing as Adobe PDFs; No Word docs,all files try to open with adobe,All icons are blank, start menu does not open.,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,All browsers are having corrupted Arial font issues, and it's persistent with each reboot after installing Arial font.

No comments:

Post a Comment