Wednesday, February 24, 2016

AVG free installation problem [Anwsered]

AVG free installation problem

I'm trying to install AVG free 9.0, but I'm informed on the screen that I have to remove Norton Security Online first.
The problem is that I don't have Norton Security Online on my machine.
What do I do to solve this problem? (I went to the Norton website
where I could get a Norton removal tool, but I needed to provide the number of the version on my machine -- I couldn't answer the question because I don't have any version of the program)
Thanks for any advice.

Solutions to the Problem AVG free installation problem

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

There is only one version of the removal tool, you can pretty much select any product shown (Norton Security Suite should do) and get the tool..."The Norton Removal Tool uninstalls all Norton 2003 and later products, Norton 360, and Norton
SystemWorks 12.0 from your computer."

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE
Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX
www.kvoa.com -- KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.

Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com
"qintar" wrote in message
news:237b9e04-0c8a-42e4-a61b-b53a50ac3acc...
I'm trying to install AVG free 9.0, but I'm informed on the screen that I have to remove Norton Security Online first.
The problem is that I don't have Norton Security Online on my machine.
What do I do to solve this problem? (I went to the Norton website
where I could get a Norton removal tool, but I needed to provide the number of the version on my machine -- I couldn't answer the question because I don't have any version of the program)
Thanks for any advice.

Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error AVG free installation problem

Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.

  • Click the Start button.
  • Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
  • While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
  • You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
  • Click Yes.
  • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
  • Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
  • In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
  • From the File menu, choose Export.
  • In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
  • In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
  • In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
  • Click Save.
  • The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
  • You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: AVG free installation problem:

 

 

How to Fix AVG free installation problem with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: My work web browser Lotus Notes doesn t work with IE10 and I need to use Version 9 again How can I change back List of Email Recipients That is Not the list of Contacts Microsoft Wireless Mouse keyboard 3000 hotkeys not working Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Cannot Verify the Licence for this Product its not leting me go to https web mo gov doc offSearchWeb all i git is Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage ive tried on uther pc with out explorer 8 and it went right to it but with this one it wont need help My emails do not show a date How can I show them listed by date Laptop will not boot up properly my pc gave me a pop up notification that i have the same ip address as someone else what do i do now is that a security threat My Office WORD 2007 or OFC 12 Normal dotm template contains a bullet symbol 1 HARD RETURN symbol I cannot remove cut or delete these characters my volume mixer icon on the task bar will not open Microsoft will not open ever time it redirects me to view and track downloads pop up new tab reads element not found in IE 8 My PC keeps shitting down by itself and I cannot figure out what it happening It only does this if I levae it alone for more than 30 minutes Not able to access Internet Explorer 8 correctly my computer wont install anything error installer is not working,Can t install Subsystem for UNIX based Applications on Windows 7 Enterprise ati technologies drivers video card Excel 2007 with Windows7 not updating Recent files on right click of icon in start bar Ati Radeon treiber Internet Explorer for Windows 7 in Europe ATI driver Problems w Firefox and MS Office 2010 Beta new machine Windows 7 Professional ati technologies drivers video card Spotify has stopped loading in Windows 7 after 2 months perfect running Short of reloading the programme what can I do ati driver update Windows 7 freeze after shutdown ati radeon driver Windows Vista Update KB980248 breaks start menu and taskbar ati radeon drivers download scan realtek audio driver
Read More: How to Resolve - cannot send out e-mails, but receive them,(,[Solved] all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file,How to Fix - After system scan, it says a bunch of mpksl files are not working properly or do not exist? what should I do??,error installing ie9 getting error 80004005 Tech Support,My recent file of Windows 8 Pro is no longer accessible on my Flash drive due to an install that has corrupted.. Where can I download another copy to make a DVD disk?,Windows media player encountered problem downloading files from my hotmail account how do I fix this ???,Where to find rules for solsuite 6?,Yellow triangle over internet access,When attempting to run backup and restore on windows 7 the backup fails and I get windows error code 0x810D0D37,The IP Helper service terminated with the following error: The data is invalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment