Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: Setting up a 'smartermail' email account on my Windows 8 mobile phone.

Setting up a 'smartermail' email account on my Windows 8 mobile phone.

Can anyone help?  I've previously had a blackberry and everything was so simple when it came to adding email accounts to my mobile.  I've now switched to a windows phone and am struggling to set up a smartermail email account.  I'm not too technical and
am not sure I'm adding the correct information when given the 'advanced' option.  Has anyone done this?

Anwsers to the Problem Setting up a 'smartermail' email account on my Windows 8 mobile phone.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

I've never used it JWellbs so I can't speak from experience.
 
Can you outline the steps you have taken to set it up?
 
Are you doing it directly from the Advanced Setup or did you choose Outlook? I believe that smartermail uses EAS and I'm just guessing that if you enter your info from Outlook it will automatically set it up
 
Just guessing here....

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Update and run your antivirus software. Windows doesn't come with antivirus software, but Action Center can often monitor the antivirus software that you or your computer manufacturer have installed.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Setting up a 'smartermail' email account on my Windows 8 mobile phone.:

 

 

How to Fix Setting up a 'smartermail' email account on my Windows 8 mobile phone. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: Print Screen doesn't work on my windows 7. Samsung notebook.,[Anwsered] Word Wrap in Word 2000,How do I make a backup disk for my windows xp desktop computer incase I need one? [Solved],Solution to Error: Shut down with no blue screen/warning,How to Resolve - when i browse facebook or other sites through IE9 it says video not able to play?,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails

No comments:

Post a Comment