Thursday, February 25, 2016

Solution to Error: f11 key not working in windows 7 - have wireless mouse and keyboard

f11 key not working in windows 7 - have wireless mouse and keyboard

I was having problems with my HP computer not recognizing my second USB drive (J: drive).  I called HP and the last thing the tech support person said was to restart and use the F11 key ASAP.  I tried for 90 minutes getting the f11 key to work with absolutely
no luck.  Is it the wireless component that is too slow and I need a corded mouse and keyboard to "beat the clock"?  Has my f11 key become disabled? 
There's practically no time to get into the system diagnostics no matter how quickly my fngers type.

Solutions to the Problem f11 key not working in windows 7 - have wireless mouse and keyboard

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Well, Honestly I don't know why he asked you to press F11, maybe is just some key that will work for HP computers.

Usually most computer manufacturers use:
- F2 to access the BIOS setup
- F10 - F8 to access the list of available boot devices.
Example CD, HardDrive, USB etc
- F8 is for Windows boot loader menu, where you can choose to start on Safe mode, Safe mode with Networking, safe mode with command prompt..etc.

- Check if you have a KEY called F-Lock in your keyboard.
- When rebooting, press the F-Lock key and then try pressing F11.

This have sometimes worked for me, in my case I have a MS Ergonomic Keyboard which contains a F-Lock to enable and disable F keys.

I hope this helps, my apologies for not having more information.

Machine Throttling
  • Click the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
  • On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: f11 key not working in windows 7 - have wireless mouse and keyboard:

 

 

How to Fix f11 key not working in windows 7 - have wireless mouse and keyboard with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Blue Screen BCCode 116 Windows 7 Ultimate sony drivers How do I transfer Vista Windows Mail folders to Windows 7 Windows Live Mail Sony VAIO Driver Download New computers Freezing up for no reason Windows 7 Professional sony drivers problem with Windows 7 running on single core processor sony vaio drivers Sporadic Windows Explorer has stopped working even after hot fixes and repair install Sony VAIO Driver Download Why won t my Windows 7 PC give me a Windows Experience Index anymore sony vaio drivers download Windows Update error 0x80070103 HELP sony drivers download 4 Get in touch with the product’s original producer for those who couldn’t establish the motherboard’s make by its BIOS information and facts. All suppliers could have information about all their pc elements out there for disclosure.,Help Using VLOOKUP To Populate Adjacent Cells?,Unresolvable Error Using Regression,Email Download Speed Issue,Internet Explorer Tab Problems, Will Internintantly Not Connect When Opening New Tab Or New Browser,Websites Don't Stay Open As I Switch From Website To Website
Read More: Trying to create a report [Solved],Unable to upload picture using Internet Explorer 10 and rece,Blue screen problem : accounts not showing.... Tech Support,Tech Support: cannot browse a file from windows explorer and populate it to the page during browse action,Solution to Problem: Conditional printing of rows or columns,0xc00000e9 error, can't get past windows boot manager, nothing working.,better (shorter) formula creation COUNT INDEX,I have been accessing an excel file located on my desktop with my laptop. Suddenly, I get a message saying this file cannot be opened.,What is the reason of Calculator crashes on Vista?,How to use a series of data from one table (type of food, calories, fat, etc) and easily enter it into another table?

No comments:

Post a Comment