Monday, February 22, 2016

Troubleshoot:I cannot access my live.com account from my mobile, keeps telling me password or user not found. I have followed the instructions twice. I have verified everything three times. So how can I fix?

I cannot access my live.com account from my mobile, keeps telling me password or user not found. I have followed the instructions twice. I have verified everything three times. So how can I fix?

I have downloaded the mobile app, installed deleted, reinstalled no luck.
I have verified again and again the info, no luck.
Am very frustrated, plus not being able to contact MS for help is incredibly aggravating.
I'm open to help on how I can access
my live.com account from my iPhone.
Thanks

Solutions to the Problem I cannot access my live.com account from my mobile, keeps telling me password or user not found. I have followed the instructions twice. I have verified everything three times. So how can I fix?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hello llp1953,
 
The best place to ask your Windows Live question is inside the Windows Live Help forums.
The experts there specialize in all things Windows Live and would love to assist you with your questions.
Please choose a product below to be redirected to the appropriate
community:

Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Hotmail
Windows Live Messenger

Looking for a different Windows Live product? Visit the Windows Live Help homepage for the full list of Windows Live forums at www.windowslivehelp.com.

Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: I cannot access my live.com account from my mobile, keeps telling me password or user not found. I have followed the instructions twice. I have verified everything three times. So how can I fix?:

 

 

How to Fix I cannot access my live.com account from my mobile, keeps telling me password or user not found. I have followed the instructions twice. I have verified everything three times. So how can I fix? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: 1 20 11 Windows Preparing To Configure Windows 64 bit IE 8 working fine on Windows 7 but 32 bit IE8 freezing on start up Der Firewall bei Windows 7 funktioniert pl tzlich nicht mehr Wie kann man das Programm wieder aktivieren Blue Screen on Windows 7 BCCode 116 dell pc with Windows 2000 professional loaned it out now cant logon password missing BSOD when shutting down in Windows 7 After Windows 8 1 upgrade can no longer access the control panel Can t install Roxio Creator 2010 or Nero Multimedia suite 2010 in Windows 7 Bex Message Windows is shutting down Compaq CQ 42 running Windows 7 F8 does t work unable to start in Safe Mode Can I install Windows 95 in Virtual PC on Windows 7 Defaults for Windows 7 Services Do I need to update drivers after upgrade from Vista to Windows 7 Direct Draw error Windows 7 Babylon dictionary doesn t pop up when I use its activation hotkey on a text in Windows environment Do I need to backup documents and programs before upgrading form Vista to Windows 7,The Attachment Icon Disabled,Excess And Remaining Time Formula In Excel,Unremovable Trial Program,Would Changing From Window 7 X32 To Windows 7 X64 Really Be A Good Fit For Me??,Overlayed Start Button On Taskbar .
Read More: Troubleshoot:Can I freely jump back and forth between one and two text columns in a document with different-first-page headers without number-of-columns section breaks mucking things up? Error,[Solved] Windows 7 laptop disables another wireless PC connection,[Solution] Can't turn off the Formula option in Excel 2007,Win 7 Backup and Restore program Content Question [Solved],How to Fix Error - IE8 adds links to Favorites?,Why is My Blog Boring - See How Easy it is to Change Your Blogs Look,Hotels In Jaipur Ensure You Have A Memorable Stay In Rajasthan,Work At Home Business - Make A Stable Income Working From Home,after updating to windows 7, i no longer have a cd-rom drive. how do i fix this?,error message: "C:\ProgramData\Norton\PCCheckup\unins000.msg is missing" when trying to uninstall Norton PC Checkup

No comments:

Post a Comment