Tuesday, February 23, 2016

How to Fix Error - Acronis True Image 2009 work on W7 64 bit????

Acronis True Image 2009 work on W7 64 bit???

Does anyone know?
 
I have been using Windows 7 backup and restore but never tested out the “restore” part and frankly don’t trust it. 
Another problem is that I don’t have enough room (so says the MS backup program) to backup a 640 GB system disk to a empty 640 GB disk (go figure)! 
On top of that, I am not backing everything up and the system disk has some 105 GBs still available!
 
Even though I had my grips about Acronis True Image 2009, it had compression and always worked.
 
Thanks,  JJ

Anwsers to the Problem Acronis True Image 2009 work on W7 64 bit???

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

See this article.
http://kb.acronis.com/content/1534

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Acronis True Image 2009 work on W7 64 bit???:

 

 

How to Fix Acronis True Image 2009 work on W7 64 bit??? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: how to change the default font size in word pad,[Solution] Installing iTunes error: microsoft vc.80.crt, type="win32", version="8.0.50727.6195".,How to Resolve - Excel2013 will not let me save spreadsheets where I want to.?,pasting formulas and keep source formatting,How to Resolve - After recently updating my netbook with windows 7 starter operating system my microsoft word 2010 will not open anymore.?,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails

No comments:

Post a Comment