Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Troubleshooting:I cannot access my Excel files suddenly, both saved as 2003-2007 format and even recently saved ones in Microsoft 2007 format

I cannot access my Excel files suddenly, both saved as 2003-2007 format and even recently saved ones in Microsoft 2007 format

Error messages are: 'Excel cannot access..file name..
the file may be read-only or encrypted.
Second message ...
cannot be accessed it could be corrupted, located on a server that is not responding, or is read-only.'
I have run a full Kaspersky virus scan and this has not found any critical issues or any virus on the computer.
I have spent hours over days trawling through forums, but as yet have not found any answers that fit or will fix my problem.
These are very important data files which I need to be able to access.
Also, previously I had emailed these files - i.e.
in 2009 - to my email at gmail and when I tried to open them up on another computer now, I got the same or very similar message.
These were files sent, as mentioned, last year and have been sitting on this
server ever since and not accessed before now.
So it is a mystery as to what is the actual problem.
I really need help with this as soon as possible.
Thank you for any help with this.

Keys to the Problem I cannot access my Excel files suddenly, both saved as 2003-2007 format and even recently saved ones in Microsoft 2007 format

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: I cannot access my Excel files suddenly, both saved as 2003-2007 format and even recently saved ones in Microsoft 2007 format:

 

 

How to Fix I cannot access my Excel files suddenly, both saved as 2003-2007 format and even recently saved ones in Microsoft 2007 format with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: [Solution] my windows 7 SP1 desktop is shutting down abruptly ??,I am tryingto unistall explorer 9 with a fatel error sign installation cannot finish and cannot install? [Anwsered],Trying to update by GPS but get a message that states: "Windows Installer, the System administrator has set policies to prevent this installation." How do I get around this problem?,How to Resolve - IE 8 is not opening .php files anymore. While all other browsers do.?,[Solution] windows explorer (Windows 7) freezes after installing windows live essentials 2011,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails

No comments:

Post a Comment