Monday, February 22, 2016

How to Resolve - How can I get Hotsync.exc program of Palm to run on my windows 7 computer??

How can I get Hotsync.exc program of Palm to run on my windows 7 computer?

I have Palm desktop intsalled on my Windows 7 computer, but the Hotsync.exc application will not start.
It appears to be a compatability issue.  It works fine on my other computers that run Windows Vista and Windows XP operating systems.

Anwsers to the Problem How can I get Hotsync.exc program of Palm to run on my windows 7 computer?

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi,
 
I would suggest you to install the program in Windows Vista compatibility mode.
Refer the link for more details:
Make older programs run in this version of Windows
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows

To install drivers and other optional updates

  1. To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
  2. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  3. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  4. If any updates are found, click View available updates.
  5. Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: How can I get Hotsync.exc program of Palm to run on my windows 7 computer?:

 

 

How to Fix How can I get Hotsync.exc program of Palm to run on my windows 7 computer? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: summarizing data in another worksheet Tried to send a picture from my computer to a family member The host POP3 could not be found temporary files can not be deleted showing message files used in windows explorer Trouble with I E 9 After upgrading I cannot play some of my games in Facebook because they won t load completely The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library what is the best notebook to buy with windows 7 translation software says winword has not been found what do i do Trouble with Windows 7 Smart Wi Connection Utilities x Class not registered Exception from HRESULT 80040154 REGDB E Class notreg Unable to install Skype error SkypeSetup exe is not a vaild Win32 application Stop Word 07 restores minimized when another is opened Usb malfunction device not recognized system restore not working in Windows Vista Basic whan I turn computor back on I get windows did not shut down successfully The instruction at 0x100073f3 referenced memory at 0x100073f3 The memory could not be read what mean The BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant please contact your system vendor for an updated BIOS Vista IE9 Beta Links will not open Links to download something or links that should open another program on my computer,After I Sign In To Hotmail The System Get Stuck At Http://mail.live.com/default.aspx..how Can I Fix This,Add/Remove Program No Longer Functions Correctly After Removing Several Programs,2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT,Accessing A File On SkyDrive For An ASK Field,After Upgrading To Intenet Explorer 9, A Black Bar Appears On The Right Side Of The Screen And Button Functionality Shifted To The Right
Read More: How to Resolve - Problems with Windows 7 RC1, so far.?,[Anwsered] cannot use relative references in Conditional Formatting criteria for color scales.,[Solved] How can I open email attachment jpg files?,[Anwsered] Strange Remote Desktop Behavior with Windows 7 x64 Ultimate and Windows Server 2008 R2,Troubleshoot:win 7 explorer always restarting after connecting bluetooth headset Error,acer aspire one slow booting up,Adobe flash play sorunum,Performance optimization with multiple monitors and graphics cards,Windows 7 64 bit/32 bit architecture compatibility,I'm getting texted errors from Java showing up on my desk top is this something I need too worry about ? The older Windows use too a pop up you could send error too but haven't seen that on Windows 7

No comments:

Post a Comment