Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Fast Solution to Error: FRUSTRATED WITH MICROSOFT SUPPORT-HOW TO REGAIN MY PRIMARY MSN EMAIL ACCOUNT?

FRUSTRATED WITH MICROSOFT SUPPORT-HOW TO REGAIN MY PRIMARY MSN EMAIL ACCOUNT?

I am in  a foreign country and lost track of my password to log into my primary MSN email account.
I followed the steps to reset a new password and gained entry.
Then I somehow forgot the new password and went through the verification process again--several
times
 
 Each time MSN---VALIDATED I was the owner of the accoun,and sent reset-password links that expired within 2 MINUTES!!----or gave VERIFICATION CODES THAT ONCE ENTERED--WERE COMPLETELY NOT VALID!
 
 After several times of this--I finally got hold of 3 dfferent live chat support people--two of them tried to have me go through the same procedures--but one finally said they would make a ticket--and so I was forwarded to the ESCALATION DEPT
 
I have been explaining THROUGH THIS SYSTEM --to different agents--ABOUT THE DIFFICULTY REGAINING MY OWN PRIMARY ACCOUNT---HOURS OF THS-----only for the agents to spout off  the SAME MSN DEFAult response about security being taken seriously ---and why you
go through the procedues--- and then answering questions about the email...etc etc--that I ALREADY WENT THROUGH  
 
all this from various agents----submitting that I  go though the procedures again
 
--so upsetting and UESLESS
 
I said THIS IS  A  waste of my time.
Why bother to go through ESCALATION--IF THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO TELL YOU TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD  THEM ALREADY--HAS NOT WORKED!!
 
I FINALLY get one agent who has actually read my complaint---and said she would feel the same way--
and she asked for the following to be submitted
 
1.the back-up hotmail email address
2.verification code numbers
3 screen shot of email verifying that I had estabslished to satisfaction --I was owner
 
 
These three steps I DID!!
 
 
Today what was the response?
 
A DIFFERENT AGENT---SENDING --- the same DEFAULT message--telling me to go through the steps again and ask my family and friends to help--remember the verfication questions
 
DAYS OF THIS NONSENSE----
Did the agent even bother TO READ-the prior emals wqithout regurtitating the DEFAULT reponse of how Microsoft takes security seriously etec etc  
 
Hoping a *responsible agent or msn cusomter can help me regain my primary account.
THANKS IN ADVACE

Anwsers to the Problem FRUSTRATED WITH MICROSOFT SUPPORT-HOW TO REGAIN MY PRIMARY MSN EMAIL ACCOUNT?

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing FRUSTRATED WITH MICROSOFT SUPPORT-HOW TO REGAIN MY PRIMARY MSN EMAIL ACCOUNT?.

  1. Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
  2. Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
  3. Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
  4. Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
  5. Set the Value to 0x00000001.
  6. Close and reopen your Control Panel.
  7. Restart the Microsoft Windows.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: FRUSTRATED WITH MICROSOFT SUPPORT-HOW TO REGAIN MY PRIMARY MSN EMAIL ACCOUNT?:

 

 

How to Fix FRUSTRATED WITH MICROSOFT SUPPORT-HOW TO REGAIN MY PRIMARY MSN EMAIL ACCOUNT? with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: My work web browser Lotus Notes doesn t work with IE10 and I need to use Version 9 again How can I change back List of Email Recipients That is Not the list of Contacts Microsoft Wireless Mouse keyboard 3000 hotkeys not working Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Cannot Verify the Licence for this Product its not leting me go to https web mo gov doc offSearchWeb all i git is Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage ive tried on uther pc with out explorer 8 and it went right to it but with this one it wont need help My emails do not show a date How can I show them listed by date Laptop will not boot up properly my pc gave me a pop up notification that i have the same ip address as someone else what do i do now is that a security threat My Office WORD 2007 or OFC 12 Normal dotm template contains a bullet symbol 1 HARD RETURN symbol I cannot remove cut or delete these characters my volume mixer icon on the task bar will not open Microsoft will not open ever time it redirects me to view and track downloads pop up new tab reads element not found in IE 8 My PC keeps shitting down by itself and I cannot figure out what it happening It only does this if I levae it alone for more than 30 minutes Not able to access Internet Explorer 8 correctly my computer wont install anything error installer is not working,Can t install Subsystem for UNIX based Applications on Windows 7 Enterprise ati technologies drivers video card Excel 2007 with Windows7 not updating Recent files on right click of icon in start bar Ati Radeon treiber Internet Explorer for Windows 7 in Europe ATI driver Problems w Firefox and MS Office 2010 Beta new machine Windows 7 Professional ati technologies drivers video card Spotify has stopped loading in Windows 7 after 2 months perfect running Short of reloading the programme what can I do ati driver update Windows 7 freeze after shutdown ati radeon driver Windows Vista Update KB980248 breaks start menu and taskbar ati radeon drivers download scan realtek audio driver
Read More: How to Resolve - cannot send out e-mails, but receive them,(,[Solved] How to copy all a section's settings to another sec,Troubleshoot:After waking from sleep, program windows are located off screen,How Can You Fix - count the occurness in excel?,How to Fix Problem - Having problems setting up backup in windows 7?,Windows media player encountered problem downloading files from my hotmail account how do I fix this ???,Where to find rules for solsuite 6?,Yellow triangle over internet access,When attempting to run backup and restore on windows 7 the backup fails and I get windows error code 0x810D0D37,The IP Helper service terminated with the following error: The data is invalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment