3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista
I need to download a driver for a 3Com 3C905 NIC that will work with 64 bit versions of 7 or Vista.
3com are no help at all with the newest update being dated 2002.
Any help appreciated.
Anwsers to the Problem 3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista
That hardware compatibility website is based on user-reported results, which are prone to error. I've seen several peripherals that were erroneously reported as 'compatible' as well as 'incompatible' devices that work just fine.
You may be able to manually install the driver for XP 64-bit, if one exists. I've seen several older network controllers that worked in Vista and Win7 using the Windows XP drivers, after pointing Windows to the INF files and having it search for the best
The 3C905 is at least 12 years old, BTW.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix 3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista:
How to Fix 3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Read More: 4 G Ram was installed in my computer but in system information it is written that only 3 are usable\/ Why? [Anwsered],[Solved] 1)Print spool service not working.2)Data Execution Prevention closed -Spooler Subsystem App 3) set up error for installing driver,[Solution] 2 questions about uninstalling and reinstalling directx 9 or 10 and updating the chipset,Troubleshooter of Error: 7 backup fails and gives error Ox81000037 (only the 1 error message),Fast Solution to Error: 32 bit vs. 64 bit,20pg80ar.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Please tell Microsoft about this problem,2 Worksheets, Compare 1 column from each and if the same create 3rd Worksheet.,2nd address line does not print on envelope,5.9 rating with SSDs?,403 Forbidden Access for Google