Friday, March 4, 2016

Solution to Problem: I get an error indicating browser is not accepted after I installed windows 8

I get an error indicating browser is not accepted after I installed windows 8

I installed Windows 8 on my computer and now I can not enter a web site I use regularly called "Service Online".
I get an error telling me "your browser is not accepted in Service Online.
Browsers supported Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher."
I am presently using IE 10.
 
Thanks,

Anwsers to the Problem I get an error indicating browser is not accepted after I installed windows 8

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi John,
 
Thank you for choosing Windows 8 and for providing us an opportunity to assist you.
 
 
From the description, it appears that you are not able to enter the website “Service online”, on Internet Explorer 10, and you get the error message “your browser is not accepted in Service Online.
Browsers supported Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher”.
 
 
I will try to help you to troubleshoot the issue.
 
 
I would like to know if the issue is confined only to Service Online’s website.
 
 
Please follow the instructions and check if it helps:
 
 
Method 1: If the issue is confined only to Service Online’s website then turn on Compatibility View and check.

Click on the Compatibility View icon on the right of address bar.
Please refer to this link:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-10
 
Method 2: Disable Add ons and check
 
a.
Open Internet Explorer in the classic view.
b.
Click on tools, Internet Options and Programs tab.
c.
Click on Manage add-ons and disable them.
Click OK.
d.
Now check the issue
 
 
Please use this link as a reference:
 
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-10
Hope this information helps you.
Please revert for any clarification on this or any Windows issue.
We will be glad to help you.

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: I get an error indicating browser is not accepted after I installed windows 8:

 

 

How to Fix I get an error indicating browser is not accepted after I installed windows 8 with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: C Windows System32 Rundlll32 Exe vbc exeCpu Usage Mom Exe httpd exe Exe Access Denied Exe Error Com Googleupdate Exe Bad Image Personal Option Java Exe HotFor Mqsvc exe Exe Files Will Not Run In Windows Xp Install Jusched Exe Wscript exe chkmgr32 vbs mdsched exe Tpsrvwov exe offspon exe virus download rundll32 exe for windows 7 Soft Exe Kodakimg exe Windows 7 Vi Exe mstview exe xcopy exe Activeshare exe,Can't Open Links In Hotmail Or Webmail Messages,Copying Word Doc Content With Refferred Fields Into A New Document With Actual Values (instead Of Referred Fields) Only?,FileSystemExplorer: Available 31st Oct.,Internet Explorer Freezes When Downloading Fairly Larger Files (100MB Or Greater),Volume Control Keys Not Responding
Read More: Error Code 802400D Windows 7 64-Bit upgrade error,certain websites refuse to work since updating to windows 8.1,Corel Draw 5 will not load on my Win 7 laptop. Works fine on XP laptop.,windows upgrade to 8.1 error code 0x80070652,I play hearts on the computer but sometimes the game ends after 9, 10,12 or 14 plays. What determines the number f plays before game ends.,NVIDIA GeForce 6150 Driver Help,check valid directx installation message on Skype,Why is automatically changed the excel format , especially about the currency?

No comments:

Post a Comment