Acer Aspire running XP, will not load , gives Blue Screen error bad pool caller 0x000000c2 (0x00000043, 0xc6f6c000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
Have acer aspire one, it turns on appares to load windows xp but stops and has a blue screen bad pool caller,, this lasts for half a second, so had to video screen to get code 0x000000c2 (0x00000043, 0xc6f6c000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000).
Netbook then loops
to start-up in safe mode, last good con fig etc.
You can choose any of them but it just loops back to to screen.
Took hard drive out as netbook has no CD drive, put in caddy and conected to another computer, can access all files, took RAM out and installed in another computer, is fine......
So hard drive
and Ram OK, So is it XP Drivers....?
Anwsers to the Problem Acer Aspire running XP, will not load , gives Blue Screen error bad pool caller 0x000000c2 (0x00000043, 0xc6f6c000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
took hard drive from lenovo and put it into acer, it's 4 months old turned the acer on and it works fine and is much quicker.
now i know its windows xp thinking of updating operating system to vista or windows7.
looked at windows xp driver folder thought about reinstalling but it's better just to remove/ upgrade system
no new hardware in six months.
blue screen comes up for half sec in safe mode then reboots.
pressed f8 got to more options told not to reboot if fail, so it would freeze on blue screen.
told to press alt gr f10 or f12 to get factory resore but option is not there,
when i mounted the drive via caddy with the lenovo it has only one partition so no recovery is prescent.
all user files can be accessed and copied, thankfully......
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Acer Aspire running XP, will not load , gives Blue Screen error bad pool caller 0x000000c2 (0x00000043, 0xc6f6c000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000):
How to Fix Acer Aspire running XP, will not load , gives Blue Screen error bad pool caller 0x000000c2 (0x00000043, 0xc6f6c000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Tech Support: A problem occurred that may prevent remote assistance from working Windows 7,How to Fix Error - Abnormal flashing cursor in Word 2010?,[Solved] Active X Component Can't Create Object in Word 2000,How Can You Fix - A linked TEXT BOX with multiple font styles - is this possible??,How to Fix Problem - 80070017 error code?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up