32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS
are the 32 bit print drivers that can be added to Win 7 64 bit,, are these the drivers that match the OS that u want to network with (like XP 32 bit drivers) or are these the Win 7 32 bit version for the printer?
Solutions to the Problem 32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS
You must use 64 bit drivers for Windows 7 x64.
32 bit drivers will not work.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error 32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS:
How to Fix 32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: ,2wire when i tern my computer on then on the internet it resets the router,4gb (3.5gb usable) !! why ? and how to fix ???,6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 BlueScreen Error Code: BCCode: 50,646 error code 2 update will not go through what must i do to fix this problem now?,32bit browser diables every time HP 2480 printer/scanner installed 62 bit browser will work