A problem with this website has caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen this tab
Whenever I am online recently, and I move within any website from one screen to another, this message shows up and then reopens the screen I want.
Keys to the Problem A problem with this website has caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen this tab
· Did you make any changes on the computer before the problems started?
Try the steps listed below:
It's a possibility that one of the Add-ons might be causing a conflict.
Run Internet Explorer (IE) in no add-ons mode and check if the issue occurs again.
Click Start, and then type Internet Explorer in the Start Search box.
Click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
Internet Explorer opens without add-ons, toolbars, or plug-ins.
Test Internet Explorer to verify that it works correctly.
If it works then you can disable add-ons.
Refer this link for help:
Step 2: Reset Internet Explorer settings.
Refer this KB article for help:
NOTE: Please note that running Reset Internet Explorer Settings will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other
add-ons to IE Defaults.
This includes all Security, Privacy and Zone settings.
Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form
data and especially all stored passwords.
Also refer this article for additional troubleshooting steps:
Afzal Taher - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: A problem with this website has caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen this tab:
How to Fix A problem with this website has caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen this tab with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can I Fix - 8.1 store apps keep pending?,Solution to Error: ActiveX component can't creat object -Code 8000A01AD,How to Fix - Accidentally did End Task on explorer.exe!D:?,Troubleshoot:Activate workbook and worksheet by partial name Error,Fast Solution to Problem: A box pops up saying there are problems with a long running script.,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up