Friday, March 4, 2016

Troubleshoot:Pivot Table Returning "1" instead of "10" Error

Pivot Table Returning "1" instead of "10"

My pivot table is returning "1" when the source data is "10".
Why would this be? 
 
Before this problem arose, I was trying to stop it from pulling up rows with no data, so I may have selected the wrong setting by accident....
Please help!

Anwsers to the Problem Pivot Table Returning "1" instead of "10"

Download Error Fixer (Free)

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Pivot Table Returning "1" instead of "10":

 

 

How to Fix Pivot Table Returning "1" instead of "10" with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Performance Issues Since I Updated To Windows 7,How To Install All The .net Frameworks?,How To Preview A File In The Recycle Bin,My Windows Dose Not Permit Internet Explorer 8, 9 And Yahoo Messenger To Perform Corretly ,,Programs Gone After Hard Drive Replaced,Windows 8 BSOF: System Service Exception,Summing Hours:minutes In PivotTable,Error Message When I Exit Programs.,Laptop Frozen In Logging Off Phase, What Can I Do To Just Restart This Laptop!,I Would Like To Change The Default Cell Background Color And Save It In My Toolbar.Its Yellow Now, I Would Like It To Be Green.
Read More: How to Fix - IE 11 Problems?,How to Fix - how can I increase the disc size on Windows DVD maker??,My favourites column keeps zooming back up to the top so I cant access any prog below the initial list on view Tech Support,Frequent Blue Screen @ random times-Time for full reinstall of Win 7 64 Ultimate???,how do i remedy,ITunes error "'application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect",Computer performance is very slow,parallels transport agent for windows 7

No comments:

Post a Comment