Sunday, March 27, 2016

How Can I Fix - 360 Trial messed up my Excel 2007?

360 Trial messed up my Excel 2007

I downloaded the office 360 trial and then canceled it a few weeks later.  I spent an hour on the phone with Microsoft yesterday trying to get my computer back to the way it was before the trail (even though you cancel the trial 360 is still on your computer). 
They got 360 off and supposedly got my 2007 programs back working.  Not so...  every time I open Excel 2007 I get a message "stdole32.tlb".  I went into my control panel and repaired Office Basic 2007 but it has not corrected the problem.  How do I get Excel
back to the way it was???  I use this program often and having to cancel the configuration each time is really aggravating and time consuming.

Solutions to the Problem 360 Trial messed up my Excel 2007

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 360 Trial messed up my Excel 2007:

How to Fix 360 Trial messed up my Excel 2007 with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooting:2 problems with Vista and mail on new laptop Error,24 gig installed - 16 usable. How can I fix this? [Solved],How to Resolve - 1 XP PC not showing in My Network Places and Networks in Windows 7?,Solution to Error: 3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista,How to Fix - 64 bit driver for Canon imageCLASS D860 All-in-One Printer?,3 updates won't install and Error code 646 (KB979895, KB 978380 and KB978382),3.79 gig usable from 4 gig installed memory,25 % of usable ram cannot be used,64bit system is attempting to install 32bit updates,4.7 gb DVD-RAM disks OK, 2.6 gb will not read

No comments:

Post a Comment