Friday, March 4, 2016

Fast Solution to Error: How do I prevent Excel's FORMAT CELL WINDOW from popping up SPLIT between my dual desktop (dual monitor) screen?

How do I prevent Excel's FORMAT CELL WINDOW from popping up SPLIT between my dual desktop (dual monitor) screen?

So I have Windows 7 Professional 64-bit; running Office 2007 Professional.
 I have 2 monitors and my graphics card is setup for DUAL SPLIT SCREEN DESKTOP, extended desktop.

My left monitor is the secondary, extended desktop, my right monitor is the main desktop.

I have Excel 2007 configured for the RIGHT MONITOR, the main desktop.
 SO even though Excel opens FULL SCREEN on my main desktop, when I right click a CELL near the left side of the main screen, and select FORMAT CELL, the window that pops up gets SPLIT
between the left and right monitor.
 

Is there a way to make this FORMAT CELL window and any other dialog window  to ALWAYS POP up CENTERED on the main screen, instead of RELATIVE to where I am right clicking?

Keys to the Problem How do I prevent Excel's FORMAT CELL WINDOW from popping up SPLIT between my dual desktop (dual monitor) screen?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:

  1. Click Start.
  2. Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
  3. The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
  4. Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
  5. "Sfc /scannow"

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: How do I prevent Excel's FORMAT CELL WINDOW from popping up SPLIT between my dual desktop (dual monitor) screen?:

 

 

How to Fix How do I prevent Excel's FORMAT CELL WINDOW from popping up SPLIT between my dual desktop (dual monitor) screen? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: Can t download Windows Media Centre 12 for Windows 7 Professional asus driver download Help there is an error with the top task bar on all my windows Windows 7 Fuzzy buttons www asus com is coverXP Pro compatible with Windows 7 asus mainboard driver download Registry edit Hkey current user Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer CD Burning Drives asus driver Starting display problem Your computer did not shut down properly Windows is collecting information asus drivers Windows 8 in Outlook 2013 Clicking e mail address from body of email gives error asus motherboard drivers Windows Recovery Disk Black screen White mouse cursor asus drivers windows-update,Is Windows7 Compatable With Microsoft 2010 Home & Student? Excel Keeps Crashing With Files Created In XP And New Files Created In 2010 Home & Student,Number Items In String, Start Over If Criteria Change,Cannot Print From Windows Live Mail Or IE8,Red X Instead Of Picture?,Uninstall Windows Fax And Scan
Read More: [Anwsered] Word 2010 highlights words that are already in the custom dictionary, and wants to add 'z'' instead of 's',why doese it say plugged in battery not charging Tech Support,Facebook not responding due to a long running script on Internet Explorer 9.,UNC Paths do not work in Windows 7 from command prompt from Samba server to a Linux server,how do i get a device driver that will work for my printer.?i have tried all i know.it is installed and says it needs to be troubleshoot.help,Unable to print a document,Windows Live Mail is continuing to bounce my email due to "quota exceeded" even after I have deleted messages as directed. How can I correct this?,How do I start an EXE with a scheduled task so that the task exits?

No comments:

Post a Comment