acpitabl.dat server 2003 hangs on start - cant access files or run chkdsk?????
I have a server that hangs on start - in safe mode it can be seen that it stops for a long time at acpitabl.dat and then reboots.
I have tried swapping the drive to a slave port on another machine, however sometimes it will come up, sometimes not.
Is it possible to load this disk on a Vista or similar based machine to run the chkdsk or scan the drive?
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Solutions to the Problem acpitabl.dat server 2003 hangs on start - cant access files or run chkdsk?????
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: acpitabl.dat server 2003 hangs on start - cant access files or run chkdsk?????:
How to Fix acpitabl.dat server 2003 hangs on start - cant access files or run chkdsk????? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:A lot my programs have turned to weblinks which i can't use?,Ad-Hoc Networking Problems in Windows 8.1 [Anwsered],a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting 0x80070003,A Major Problem with Indexing a Word 2010 document,How to Resolve - acer aspire 5560 laptop, continues to say (on black screen) ctrl alt delete to restart computer with no result something about card reader... no success?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up