Monday, September 26, 2016

How to Fix Error - Default Gateway not available?

Default Gateway not available

I am having problems with my NIC.
I recently purchased an HP Pavilian PC - it came with a Realtek PCIe GBE NIC.
It will randomly drop my network connection (I get a ! in my taskbar network status).
If I right-click
and "Troubleshoot," the problem is corrected (it is diagnosed as "The default gateway cannot be found.") Sometimes it stays fixed for hours, sometimes minutes, sometimes the problem re-appears almost immediately - the
problem is very intermittent.
I have 2 other PCs and 6 other non-PC devices on my network that access the Internet through the same router as this PC, and none of them are having this problem.
This problem appeared when I rebuilt my PC.
I am using Windows 7 64-bit Professional.
When the problem presented itself (almost immediately) I was using the drivers off of HP's site (v7.45.516.2011), and so I went
to the Realtek website to see if there were newer drivers.
There were, and I installed v7.53.216.2012.
This did not correct my problem.

I am using Norton Internet Security, and I have tried disabling it's firewall and using the built-in Windows Firewall.
That did not correct the problem.
I tried turning off the Windows Firewall as well and going without to see if that would fix it -- it
did not.

I've made the mistake of paying $99 to AnswerDesk.com and they have not been able to resolve my problem.
I also contacted HP, and of course, after 3 minutes on the phone, their default answer is that I need to do a System Restore (returning my PC
to factory condition).
I also tried emailing Realtek, and they sent me like a 3-line response saying that it's probably my network (it doesn't even look like they read my problem description).

Doing some searches, I've seen others with this problem with varying hardware and OSs (appears to have been a problem for some people in Vista, too), but I have not seen many, if any solutions, and certainly none that are applicable to me.

Help! :-(

Anwsers to the Problem Default Gateway not available

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Default Gateway not available:

How to Fix Default Gateway not available with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 2.6.23.40059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.7.62.0.50 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.8.0.2.3,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: How to Fix - cursor unresponsive after startup?,How Can I Fix - Desktop Background pictures does not fit full screen?,Custom settings on MSN page not working. [Solved],Solution to Error: Deleting rows,[Solved] Customizing folders icons on the desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment