DNS error - When trying to access a specific website
trying to get on a website and i keep getting a dns error i have tried doing a system restore and fluch dns i have even rebooted my moderm i have also delted internet explorer but still can not get on this 1 website and yes i have permission as it's my
website www.australianeliteshooters.com i even updated to internet explorer 9 beta.Ok i have tried to restore my moderm to the earliest time when it was working and still not working i am
useing cable internet with a netgear moderm and i opened up network connections and tried diagnose and it comes up that my dns can't connect i have tried lowering mtu.Also in my local network connections i have in the properties i got internet protocol 4 and
6.i have ran optimizer i have reset ie i have done all things on all forums i have been on!!!!!i have uninstalled avg i have turned firewalls off i have turned protection mode off.
Solutions to the Problem DNS error - When trying to access a specific website
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: DNS error - When trying to access a specific website:
How to Fix DNS error - When trying to access a specific website with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 126.96.36.19928,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.188.8.131.5233,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.184.108.40.20647,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: [Solved] Document Displays Differently on Other Computers,Troubleshooting:Downloading Windows7 Backup files from Windows which is currently still running since 10pm and found the rewritable Backup disc ran out of space as a complete Backup Disc Drive,Troubleshooting:Does anyone know of a PC cleaner ( ARO 2013, PC Matic etc ) that really works and is worth buying? Error,Troubleshoot:Do you find Windows 8.1 to be loaded with problems?,How to Fix - do i need these files or can I safely delete them??,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)