Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tech Support: Internet Explorer can't open this page - how can I resolve this problem and open the page?

Internet Explorer can't open this page - how can I resolve this problem and open the page?

I'm trying to open a certain web page and I keep getting the message - "Internet explorer cannot open this page".
I've checked my security settings, tried lots of different things, but still can't access this particular page.
One of the solution messages
referred to the DNS Server (whatever that is!).
ALL the other pages I want to open do so without any problems, but this one won't open.
Can anyone help or advise?
Thanks RICHARD

Solutions to the Problem Internet Explorer can't open this page - how can I resolve this problem and open the page?

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi,
·         Which website does it happens with?
·         Do you remember making any recent changes to the computer prior to this issue?
I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:
Method 1:
Test the website on a different computer , if the issue perists you may contact website support.
Method 2:
Follow the steps in the link and check if the issue persists:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967897
Reset Internet explorer disclaimer:
The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites.
The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings.
We recommend that you note
these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Internet Explorer can't open this page - how can I resolve this problem and open the page?:

 

 

How to Fix Internet Explorer can't open this page - how can I resolve this problem and open the page? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: 2 Wzcsldr2 exe Netmon exeCli Exe Problem osa exe Dlbtbmon Exe Ssscheduler Exe Entry Point Not Found Fix Apvxdwin Exe Adsgone Exe Hpotdd01 exe Internal Error 2753 Dist acrodist Exe Imgstart exe Software To Msconfig exe Logonui exe Editor Multiple Iexplore Exe Qbw32 Exe Application Error Odbcad32 exe Error Ssk exe Startup exe For Windows 2008 Windows Search Exe Va10key exe wlidsvc exe dllhost exe com surrogate,It worked in XP but not Win7 Kingston Data Traveller urdrive app is not working my laptop will not pickup wi fi microsoft office starter not working Is there a way to uninstall not hide the default games in 64 bit Windows 7 HPE My hp Pavilion dv6755ee with Win 7 can not run jsp hyper text transfer protocol My gadgets list is not working My PC Stalls and does not respond Is there a way to import amounts in a column that match a UPC code in another column from one excel worksheet or work book to another My Windows 7 will not connect to my 2WIRE internet service Not able to connect to remote site in Windows XP computer Named values that worked in open Office are not working in office 2007 excel My netbook Acer1810TZ has Windows 7 installed my main computer has windows XP The wireless connection is working but I cannot transfer prints documents what do I require to do Not able to connect to remote site in Windows XP computer MAX not allow return of text comment Alternative command,After the computer sits idle for a few minutes, an error message is displayed. "The vtdispl display driver is not working properly, please reboot the computer to solve the problem.",OUTLOOK EXPRESS LANGUAGE (nothing to do with spellcheck),Creating and Saving Cover Page,Pop up blockers - must be turned off to enter consumer survey panel website,My microsoft "works" won't load due to a font cache error...any help is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment